"'When can we start?' This a recurring question in your life. You are impatient for action...Once a decision is made, you cannot not act...You make a decision, you take action, you look at the result, and you learn." - pg 84 of Now, Discover Your Strengths (Buckingham & Clifton)

Does this sound like you...?

Friday, June 26, 2009

Looking for contributors to this site!

If you have Activator as one of your themes we would love your input to this site. Please contact me at courtneybriggswrites@gmail.com, or post your comments here.

1 comment:

  1. This so describes me, my life and my mommy skills. it's so positive when it comes down to getting things done, having all diaper bags packed, clothes on check, shoes on check, everyone had something to eat and hit the potties, check check! but on he flip side drives me crazy because I have to "activate" everything and get too many tasks going at once. At least knowing that this is part of my make up helps to know I am not going totally crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete